This Committee consists of five Councillors and the Mayor. Committee members review all reports, formulate policy and make recommendations to Council on matters over which Council has authority under the Municipal Act. These matters are related to Community Services, Fire, Library, Transit and other operational programs. If you wish to be a delegation at the Community Services Committee, you must register in writing with the Clerk’s Office by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, the day of the meeting.
The following Council Members sit on the Community Services Committee:
- Gordon Krantz, Mayor
- Councillor Tony Lambert, Wards 1, 6, 7 & 8
- Councillor Greg Nelson, Ward 2
- Councillor Rick Malboeuf, Ward 4
- Councillor Arnold Huffman, Ward 5
- Councillor R. Di Lorenzo, Wards 7
Here is a copy of the agenda for you to review. Some of the items to be discussed include:
- Q4 2011 Engineering Services Report
- Q4 2011 Licensing & Enforcement Report
- Housekeeping Amendment for Fireworks
- Presentation on GTA West Corridor
If you cant make it to the meeting, as always you can watch online. Just click on my links to the right and enjoy!